In this disclaimer the following is understood:
1. Website: every web page in which Think Paper places a hyperlink (URL) referring to this disclaimer with the intention to make it applicable to that specific web page and/or site;
2. Think Paper: the authorized and copyrighted editor(s) of the website;
3. You: the (represented) private person or legal entity that uses the website;
4. To use: amongst others to load, log in, to inquire, to consult, to read, to examine, to listen, to edit, to fill in, to send, to copy, to store, to forward, to spread, to use offered services, to commit acts of law (i.e. to buy, rent);
5. Content: all texts, images, sound- and/or video clips or fragments, hyperlinks (URL) and/or other objects on the website
6. Damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature, i.e. loss of data, business, acquired income, profit or any other economical disadvantage.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
Think Paper and/or our licensors own the intellectual property rights on our website and the content on our website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
License to use website
Without Think Papers’ permission no copyrighted content may be downloaded, printed on paper or being transferred by any means to a carrier outside our website. You may view the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
1. Republish content from this website (incl. republication on another website);
2. Show any content from our website in public;
3. Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license content from our website;
4. Duplicate, reproduce, copy or otherwise exploit content on our website for commercial purposes;
5. Edit or otherwise modify any content on our website.
Professional visitors like retailers, (interior) architects, journalists and other independent professionals may download pictures or technical details of our products only under expressed permission by Think Paper and branded ‘Think Paper’.
Warranties and liability www.thinkpaper.nl
All the content on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Think Paper does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the content you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. Think Paper will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
Warranties and liability hyperlinks (URL)
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks (URL) to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that then you leave our website, other sites may have different Privacy Policies and Terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their Terms of Service or similar terms before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Think Paper may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. This website disclaimer was last updated on: Thursday, October 29th, 2015. Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here as well.